26 iunie 2009

OMG, MICHAEL !!!

Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad 

Situation, aggravation  Everybody allegation  In the suite, on the news  Everybody dog food  Bang bang, shot dead  Everybody's gone mad  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  Beat me, hate me  You can never break me  Will me, thrill me  You can never kill me  Jew me, Sue me  Everybody do me  Kick me, kike me  Don't you black or white me  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  Tell me what has become of my life  I have a wife and two  children who love me  I am the victim of  police brutality, now  I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate  You're rapin' me of my pride  Oh, for God's sake  I look to heaven to  fulfill its prophecy...  Set me free  Skin head, dead head  Everybody gone bad  trepidation, speculation  Everybody allegation  In the suite, on the news  Everybody dog food  black man, black mail  Throw your brother in jail  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  Tell me what has become of my rights  Am I invisible because you ignore me?  Your proclamation promised  me free liberty, now  I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame  They're throwing me in a  class with a bad name  I can't believe this is the  land from which I came  You know I do really hate to say it  The government don't wanna see  But if Roosevelt was livin'  He wouldn't let this be, no, no  Skin head, dead head  Everybody gone bad  Situation, speculation  Everybody litigation  Beat me, bash me  You can never trash me  Hit me, kick me  You can never get me  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  Some things in life they  just don't wanna see  But if Martin Luther was livin'  He wouldn't let this be  Skin head, dead head  Everybody gone bad  Situation, segregation  Everybody allegation  In the suite, on the news  Everybody dog food  Kick me, kike me  Don't you wrong or right me  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us  All I wanna say is that  They don't really care about us 

4 comentarii:

  1. Rest In Peace indeed... though I'm sure after-life is also about action... Actually I think that real life begin... after life.
    May angels meet him and may that he never know second death... Amin ! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Intr-adevar un om de aur, chinuit si asuprit, un copil ce a refuzat sa creasca...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Da, copil pentru eternitate... ce fericire...:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere